Friday, February 17, 2012

One Year Old

Well this week marks one year of blogging. I don't want to point out the actual day, because like the extremely punctual writer I have been lately, that day has since passed.

Welcome to new readers and thanks to all of you for reading my insanely interesting posts over the past 365 days ;)

In honor of this occasion, I thought it might be fun to write about the Traffic that visits this blog. In Blogger, you can see your blog's stats: how many people have read your blog, what countries they are from, what images and posts are looked at the most.

A sampling of where Go Girl Go's readers come from:
United States

Canada

Russia

United Kingdom

Germany

Australia

Ukraine

Netherlands

India

Spain
Sweden
Finland
Israel
Thailand
Vietnam
Sri Lanka
Very multi-cultural, I love it!
Though I need to work on breaking into the South American market :)

Top 10 most read posts:

Now let's take a look at some of the search terms that lead people to my blog...
Let's Hug It Out Bitch, Let's Hug It Out, Ari Let's Hug It Out... really any combination of these words:
This picture has been viewed hundreds of times more than anything else on Go Girl Go

2nd and 3rd toes webbed:
Gross... I can't believe this is my third most read post. 

2 year old girl with red eyes:
Um... ok... 

Princess marathon freak
Clearly. 

Drunk+drunk+drunk+drunk+bitch
LOL, that's funny.  We were tipsy that night, but I wouldn't call us drunk.

There was a new search term that popped up last week:  Dumping Cocaine
That search led them to my post on Trash in the Trunk.  I referenced the documentary Cocaine Cowboys, so I assume that is the connection????
Unfortunately for that drug user, I was not able to provide any solid advice for their task at hand.

My "Bling!" tab gets a ton of hits.
I am happy to provide the public with that service.
You are welcome.

So that wraps up year one of Go Girl Go.
Thanks again for reading!

1 comment: