Friday, January 6, 2012

Disney Marathon Weekend!

After a very busy week of celebrating my cousins birthday on New Year's Eve/Day...
Visiting Key West and going to some of my favorite places...
We are finally heading up to Disney World in the morning!
I am looking forward to a weekend in one of my favorite places, with my family and some friends, all surrounded by the excitement of the runDisney Marathon Weekend.
Some family members are running the 5K, some are attending the Pasta in the Park Party, I am volunteering at the Half Marathon Saturday morning.
It all ends Sunday morning when my cousin Amanda, uncle Ken & I are running the marathon on Sunday and everyone else is getting up early to watch!
My parents will be at miles 2, 9 & 13 with this sign...
I am pretty excited for the 26.2 miles to be behind me, but in the mean time, here is one final thought...

3 comments: