9. The new iPad. I went to two Apple stores and one Best Buy on Friday and still came away with nothing, how does Apple do it? I ordered mine online yesterday and should receive it the second week of April. I don’t like to wait, but it is still – awesome!
|You're welcome Apple. Can you please ship |
my iPad sooner than April 11th?
8. My sister recommended the documentary “Spirit of the Marathon” and I watched it the other night. It tells the story of 6 runners as they prepare for the Chicago Marathon, they range from 12-minute milers to the elites. It is on Netflix Instant and I recommend it to everyone. Awesome!
7. My boss took me to lunch this week at a yummy restaurant, The River, in downtown Miami. I love to try new restaurants and this place did not disappoint. I had the Mahi Mahi, so good… but I have a feeling it was really good because it was cooked with so much butter, awesome! Glad I ran 5 miles that morning.
6. Above mentioned 5 miles were run in my new sneakers. I love them – awesome!
|Saucony, awesome! Yes, I have a Road ID, do you?|
5. I signed up for the gym at work. If I want to seriously run a marathon in January the fitness level needs to go up and the lbs need to go down. Don’t want to drag the junk in my trunk around for 26.2 miles. Awesome!
4. Leisurely Sunday mornings! Enjoyed a cup of coffee and an English muffin with peanut butter this morning in bed while watching the movie “It’s Complicated”. It is also nice and cool outside, perfect for the 10 mile run I am about to leave for. Awesome!
3. Girl’s weekend has been planned for Labor Day weekend at Disneyland! My three best friends & I take a trip every year and this one will be to run the Disneyland Half Marathon. Well, Annette, Jamie & I are all signed up, but Leah is on the waitlist (who knew the race would fill up so fast!). Please send good vibes that Leah Z will get called up off the bench and into the game! Coast to Coast medal here I come - awesome!
|The girls & I at dinner during |
last year's Girls Weekend in Tucson
2. Skyping with my niece Lily is definitely one of my favorite times of any week! She is easily the funniest person I know. She really gets into Skype and always has lots of toys or dresses to show me. The funniest thing is when Lily pushes my sister away from the computer so her & I can’t talk, she wants me all to herself! This week she even started saying my name “Heatha”… my family is from New England where Rs are not always observed… doesn’t matter, that was totally awesome!
|Lily was showing me that after you roast the play |
marshmallows over the fake fire, you eat them!
1. It’s my blog’s one-month anniversary! Who knew this social media situation would be so much fun. Can I please tell you that two weeks ago I had no idea what the hashtags were used for on Twitter. Actually I had no idea how to even use, read, understand Twitter.
Thanks to you all out there for stopping by to read my posts and leaving me comments. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Please keep coming back!
Now that I have gotten a hang of the whole technical side of things, I will definitely be out there more in social media world reading and commenting on all of your blogs, tweets, statuses, etc. Social media – awesome!