Thursday, December 20, 2012

How does runDisney do it!?

So there I was sitting in the Antigua airport yesterday (how random.. Antigua?  it was a work trip) and before boarding the plane I decided to waste some time looking on Facebook.
What do I see?
This video...
After running Disneyland in both 2011 & 2012, I figured I was good (for now) with that race.
Oh my hell... I need to go back.
An Alice in Wonderland themed 10k & the Dumbo Double Dare if you do both the 10K and the half.

runDisney makes all their races sound so amazing...  What is a girl to do?!?!
#firstworldproblems



2 comments:

  1. ARE YOU RUNNING?!??

    Since I'm local, I'm obviously in. I love inaugural!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally want to... and I know I will have to decide pretty quickly because I bet this will sell out fast.
      So yeah, probably :)

      Delete