Hope you all had a great holiday season.
|I already miss my Christmas decorations|
I had a great time over the holidays in Maine hanging out with the cutest baby:
I am not really a "New Year's Resolutions" type of person, but I am a list maker.
So here are some things I would like to accomplish this year:
1. Create & check off a Miami Bucket List. Let's be honest here. Miami is not a place I will live forever, so I figured I should see all the things of interest to me in the area before I leave.
2. Run, attend AquaFit and practice yoga more. Maybe throw in a cycle class here or there.
As of January 8th, this has been a huge fail :)
3. PR in the 5K... Annette & I have big plans for EE :)
4. PR in the half marathon. Hopefully this will happen at Disneyland during the Dumbo Double Dare weekend!
5. Better at planning meals / cook at home more.
6. Clean, purge and organize my apartment.
Bathroom is done!
7. Budget better / Save more.
Budget is in place, let's see if it sticks...
8. Wash & moisturize my face more. Random. I am very lucky to not have pimply or wrinkly skin, but at the ripe old age of 35 that could come to an end at any moment.
9. Update the blog.
10. Blog more. Honestly I am not sure what I'd talk about, but I do like the creative process of putting together posts, so I hope to do more of them in 2013.
11. Organize my crap at work. After spending the fall in and out of the office my work stuff is so disorganized, it's driving me nuts! I need to organize it all.
12. Watch less TV / Watch more movies / Read more.
13. Spend less time online and more time doing something creative. What? I don't know.
13 for '13, let's see how this goes.