Friday, November 11, 2011

Continent #4 & Blue Footed Boobies

So... it's got to be a good day at work when you get an email saying that blue footed boobies are in my future, right?!
That is the email I received yesterday confirming that work was sending me to the Galapagos to experience our amazing product down there!  
I leave this afternoon and it will be 10 nights of new adventures and lots of animals... can't wait!
Plus, I have never been to South America before so I am so excited to visit a new Continent.
Can't wait to take my own pictures of these little guys!
Source

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, too cute! I hope you find a blue-footed boobie or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ...I have to say you are really freaking lucky!! Being a biologist I have always dreamed of going to the Galapagos....what product is it that you are experiencing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping in to say hi! I got your blog as part of the holiday card exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! How exciting my parents went there and got some awesome shots I have a picture of a baby seal in my office from them! Have fun sounds like an awesome job..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that! You are going to have a great time with the boobies! I went to South America a few years ago and had the best time ever! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete