Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Walt Disney World Marathon

The 20th anniversary of the Walt Disney World Marathon is coming up on Sunday!
Will you be there?

I will be volunteering Sunday morning at the pre-race water table.
Please stop by and say "hi"!
Not gonna lie, I am glad to not be running this year, BUT I am SO excited for all those that are.
It will be the most fun you will have completing 26.2 miles.  Enjoy your day, you've worked hard for it so just have fun!
Good luck to all!

runDisney races & medals are seach terms that bring many people to my blog, so if you are looking for information on runDisney weekends... here you go:

2011 Princess Half Marathon Weekend
2011 ESPN The Weekend 5K
2011 Expedition Everest Challenge
2011 Disneyland Half Marathon Expo & Pasta in the Park
2011 Disneyland Half Marathon Recap
2011 runDisney Wine & Dine Meet Up & Eat Up
2011 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Recap
2012 Disney Marathon Weekend Expo & Pasta in the Park
Volunteering for the 2012 Walt Disney World Half Marathon
2012 Walt Disney World Marathon Recap
My Year Running Disney
2012 Princess Half Marathon
2012 Expedition Everest Challenge
2012 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend

Race bling here!

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I hope I can find you race morning, THANKS for being a volunteer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it has been a whole year since I was there! Didn't think I would be so sad to not be running this year. If only I lived much, MUCH closer.

    ReplyDelete