Friday, July 15, 2011

Favorite Thing Friday

Have I seen “Favorite Thing Friday” on someone else’s blog before?  I can’t remember, but I like the idea so I will start that here!  Friday is my favorite day of the week, so I figured I would share some of my favorite things with you all.
First up, my Ray Ban Aviators.  Omg, LOVE these sunglasses!  I have had them for a month now and I cannot believe I ever lived without them.  The sunglasses I had previously were the type with the big plastic frames.  I still have these, and like them very much, but in the heat of the summers in So. FLA they were making my face all sweaty, kept sliding down, etc.  Totally annoying.  The aviators are the perfect solution for walking around in the heat and they always stay put.  Mine are prescription too.  At first they weren't sure if the lenses would be too thick for the frames, but since I do not have a very strong prescription they worked out fine!  Why don't I just wear contacts, you wonder?  I am creeped out at the thought of touching my eyeball to put them in.  I am sure I'll get over it one day, but not yet.

Remember my friend Wade who I gave a shout out to on Sunday for completing his first half marathon?  He commented that he didn't mind my taking his photos from Facebook, but could I have used a more handsome pic?  Since he has had a pretty sh*tty week, I am happy to oblige...
How you doin'?
Sorry ladies, he is happily married, but I couldn't resist a classic 'Friends' quote.
I wish 'Friends' was still on T.V.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather, that's a.....um....great photo of me. And I like your shades, too. Sunglasses never look good on me. I don't know why. But you pull off the aviators like a pro.

    ReplyDelete