Saturday, July 9, 2011

Love Polka Dots, Hate White Font

Yup, changed the look of the blog again.  I hated the white font and it practically terrorized me every time I wanted to post something.  To be fair, it worked like a charm when I was on my Mac at home (obviously, Apple rules all) but was totally lame when I tried to post something on my PC while I was at work.  PCs suck, but maybe it was telling me to not post at work.  
No, no... PCs just suck.
Want to give a shout out to my friend Wade and his wife Brynn, who finished their first half marathon this morning.  Great job Haskells!
Whoa... what course was he running?!
P.S.  Wade, hope you don't mind I stole this off of Facebook ;)


P.P.S.  How do you other bloggers get cool blog title designs with pictures and stuff?
I want one too, help! :)


*After I first hit publish and then re-read the page, it made me laugh that the blog is relatively girly with the polka dots, teal, coral, etc.  and then there is a picture of a guy all bloody and stuff.  I love irony.
**Wade is a super tough jiu jitsu/cage fighter/whatever kind of fighter and this is where the photo comes from.  This photo was not a result of running a half marathon :)

3 comments:

  1. I like the new design! I have no idea how to do anything cool with a blog. I just did some reformatting on mine, too, to make it less cluttered. I think I need professional help! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dots! The color scheme is great. I just redesigned my blog too. My header is just an image I threw together in Adobe illustrator, super simple. I did mine and a friends. You can check hers out here: http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com and mine is http://rundreamcook.blogspot.com

    If you'd like help (or me to help make one for you feel free to email me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can steal my photos anytime, Heather. But you might want to find some where I look more handsome and less bloody. Haha.

    ReplyDelete