Friday, July 1, 2011

3 Day Weekend!

Wwwweeeeeeee!!!  I love me a good 3-day weekend!  Makes me feel so free!
I am heading up to Maine tonight to enjoy a weekend of sun, sand, lobstahs and family, can’t wait.

I am slightly annoyed/irritated/pissed off though because the airport's website is saying my flight will be leaving at 11:27 instead of 9:57...I am desperately pressing refresh hoping this will change.  We'll see.
I usually have very good luck when flying so I am just trying to take this in stride and not overreact like a crazy person.  We'll see about this too.
What are you up to this weekend?

****Blogger Love****
If you find yourself relaxing and lounging around this weekend, take a look at some of the other blogs I like to read, they’re great!

Blogs by people I know:
Amanda writes Rise to Run.  She is a runner also and will be moving from Boston to San Francisco in August.  You know she will have a lot of stories to share!

Martha writes Martha's So-Called Life, where she has recipes, reviews books, points out awesome handmade items on Etsy and talks about her life.

Wade writes The Crazy Thing About It All and takes amazing wildlife and landscape photographs.

Trish writes Living La Vida Lum and talks about the adventures of her two-year-old daughter.

Lorraine writes Run Wifey Run and she manages her family and her marriage all while training for a marathon!

Blogs by people I have never met (just in the bloggie world), but think are great!

Happy 4th of July weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, Maine!! I've always wanted to go there!
    Have fun, take pictures - I want to see what it REALLY looks like!

    ReplyDelete